Sony introduces new 'h.ear on' and 'h.ear in NC' Headphones
Sony’s “h.ear on” headband type headphones ooze style as they combine a bold single finish design with a comfortable fit. Hi-Res Audio compatibility and accurate bass responses are complemented by the 40mm HD driver unit that reproduces sounds of up to 60 kHz, while lightweight CCAW voice coils yield high-linearity responses in high-pitched sounds. Aiming to provide the best sound experience, the diaphragms have been titanium-coated to minimize unwanted vibrations resulting in crystal clear sound. This is the ultimate listening experience. Should you want to take you headphones on the move with you, their foldable mechanism and a detachable, cross-talk reducing cable in matching colour allow for the “h.ear on” to be securely packed in the handy supplied carrying pouch.
“h.ear in NC” In-ear Headphones
Sony’s “h.ear in NC” is a great example of Sony’s focus on functional design and iconic aesthetics. Thanks to Sony’s newly developed 9mm high sensitivity driver unit, the slim and compact in-ear headphones can reproduce frequencies of up to 40 kHz delivering the sweetest, clearest Hi-Res Audio sounds.
To ensure an immersive musical experience even in the noisiest of places, these compact in-ear headphones feature battery-powered,state of the art dual noise sensor technology - and the Automatic AI Noise Cancelling technologies that filter out any unwanted noise for up to 16 hours, making them the world’s first digital noise cancelling Hi-Res Audio compatible in-ear headphones. Should the built-in lithium-ion battery run out of juice you can easily recharge it via microUSB while you continue your sonic adventures – noise cancelling included.
- driver: 40 mm, dome type (CCAW Voice Coil)
- 103 dB/mW
- 5 Hz ～ 60,000 Hz
- 24 Ω at 1 kHz
- Approx. 220 g without cable
h.ear in NC
- driver: 9 mm, dome type (CCAW adopted)
- 103 dB/mW (when the power is on)/100 dB/mW (when the power is off)
- 5 Hz ～ 40,000 Hz
- 32 Ω at 1 kHz (when the power is on)/17 Ω at 1 kHz (when the power is off)
- Power source: DC 3.7 V (Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery), DC 5 V (When charged using USB)
- charge time: Approx. 2.5 hours
- Usage time: Max. 16 hours
- Approx. 27g(Headphones: 5.1 g, Control box: 5.4 g, Battery box: 16.3 g)