Header Ads

Sony Walkman Black Friday 2020 deals

Sony Walkman Black Friday 2020

For those interested in grabbing a Walkman this Black Friday and Cyber Monday, there are some deals. They are not crazy like 50% off or anything but the price drops are quite nice. These are from Amazon, but I have compared to other sites and the prices are pretty identical.

In some areas, I have noticed the A100 is sold out, which is a shame, I always wanted to get the A100TPS model but alas I believe they are all sold out. Anyways, check out the deals below, I do get some minor % commission from the Amazon sales, 1-3%, pretty low, but it helps in the Walkman Fund.

             

              

           

4 comments:

  1. Any ideas if Sony will release a new model next year? Is there any way of knowing? I hate the nw-a105, I dislike the android and battery life. My budget is limited. Either the a55 or 105. Please help, Mr Walkman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nothing so far on the horizon, if you can get the A50 or A100 for a good price, grab it.

      Delete
  2. The NW-A105 in the UK is £200. Which is a drastic reduction from £320. I was almost tempted to buy it but the battery life put me off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great discount. Maybe they are trying to move old stock out for a new model but so far nothing has been certified anywhere.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.