Header Ads

Sony WH-H810, successor to H. Ear on 2 mini?

sony WH-H810

It looks like IFA 2019 might be packed with a lot of debuts from Sony, possibly including another wireless headset, the WH-H810, successor to the H. Ear On 2 mini. There is no FCC filing just yet, hopefully it will appear in the next few days. This late arrival is puzzling and makes me wonder if they will debut at IFA or later on. Remains to be seen.

Once the FCC filing goes up I will update this post with any additional information and photos, but if the headset follows the rest of the new wireless headphones, we can expect Bluetooth 5.0 and USB type C. Previous model had codec support for SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD and LDAC, my bet is we will only see SBC, AAC and LDAC but I could be wrong.

Update: The WF-H800 might not include LDAC support, since its higher battery consumption, via AV Watch (thanks to @aborne25 from twitter for bringing this to my attention).

Combined with the WH-H910N, WF-H800, the WH-H810 might bring back the H. Ear on brand, probably the 3rd version, so H. Ear on/in 3. If this is the case, then I would expect all 3 models to offer a variety of colours like their predecessors.

As always, if anyone has any more information, please contact me or leave a comment below.


Source: KCC

No comments

Powered by Blogger.