Header Ads

Sony WF-C700N Firmware Update, version 2.0.0

Sony WF-C700N Firmware Update, version 2.0.0

The WF-C700N multipoint firmware is finally here, Sony said Summer 2023, and it looks like they got out pretty quickly. I will be updating my headset later today once it is charged up to test it out. Here are the changes:

  • Adds the ability to simultaneously connect to 2 devices
  • Adds a method to adjust the volume while playing music
  • Improves other functions

I am wondering about the second point regarding the volume. I have no issues with adjusting the volume when I use the left earbud, but it does not work on the right one when I use it by itself. Maybe this addresses that issue.

I am also curious about the "improves other functions" point, what else changed? Other is a very loose term.

As with all updates, make sure your phone and headset are fully charged before starting the update.

Amazon - Sony WF-C700N

No comments

Powered by Blogger.