Header Ads

Sony Headphones Connect App to change into Sony Sound Connect App

Sony headphones connect app turning into Sony Sound Connect

If you have recently opened your Headphones Connect app, you probably have seen the new popup indicating the app will be changing this October. The app will self update once it will be released, so nothing new needs to be installed.

I did receive this information earlier but did not have enough definite information to make a post. I was told by my source that the new LinkBuds Open and Fit will be the first models to have access to the app. My theory is that the new LinkBuds models will be the first supported devices, with current and previous model support added shortly after, starting with newer models. I could be wrong, and once the app update rolls out, all headsets will be supported.

Looking forwards to the update, hopefully Sony will allow more advantaged customization of the button controls on the earbuds and the touch panels. What would you like to see changed/fixed in the new app?

Btw if anyone from Sony is reading this, would love to test the app before launch. Of course posting my thoughts after it is available naturally.

Sony headphones connect app turning into Sony Sound Connect

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious to taste this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Further support of older models...? ๐Ÿค”
    (Still rocking my WF-1000XM3s following batt replacement, so it's relevant for me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Further support of older models...? ๐Ÿค” (Still rocking my WF-1000XM3s following batt replacement, so it's relevant on my side)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Further support of older models...? ๐Ÿค” (Still rocking my WF-1000XM3s following batt replacement, so it's relevant on my side)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.