Header Ads

Sony WH-1000XM4 spotted on a Sony document

Sony WH-1000XM4

Sony's upcoming WH-1000XM4 has appeared in an official Sony document. The document looks like it is from Sony Belgium/Netherlands and is titled "SBNL AUDIO Trial Models Summer". I doubt the document will stay about for long after I post this, but I am linking to it here for those interested in seeing it.

I have a screenshot of the document in case the link above stops working. I also highlighted the WF-SP800N, so at least in Belgium/Netherlands, the WH-1000XM4 and WF-SP800N will be available, which lines up nicely with the June 2020 reveal rumour.

Sony WH-1000XM4
Click on the photo for larger size
Here is the Google search result showing the document coming from a Sony server. Googling "sony 0155F000006hTpUQAU" should yield the result, but not sure for how long after I put this post up.
Sony WH-1000XM4
Click on the photo for larger size
If anyone knows anymore details about the WH-1000XM4, leave it in the comments below or please contact me (ascariss at gmail.com).

No comments

Powered by Blogger.